Falmouth Sailing Week Results 2021
List of Carrick Competitors
- Wednesday is the Carrick Mainbrace Rum Prize Day, which
comprises a stand-alone race which does not count in any series.
Flying Fifteen, YTC Cabin Boats & YTC Dayboat classes have been merged into a
single class “YTC Boats”.
- For all classes except Sunbeam, Ajax and Shrimper, 6 races are scheduled in the series
running from Sunday to Saturday, but excluding Wednesday.
- The 3-day Series for Shrimpers, Ajax and Sunbeam classes takes place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Two races are scheduled each day. Six races are scheduled in the series.
- Single day entries are excluded from series results.
List of Bay Competitors
- Wednesday's race is the Ancasta Champagne Race, a single race on a long regatta course for all classes
including the Firebirds. It does not count in any series.
- The 3-day series takes place on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- Up to 4 races a day are scheduled in the 3-day series, but three races a day will normally
- Nine races are scheduled for the 3-day series.
- All races in the Bay 3-day series will be on windward/leeward courses.
- Results will be given for the individual races, and the overall positions.
- Some classes may sail more races than others. This will be reflected in the daily results for these days.
List of Firebird Competitors
- Firebirds sail a regatta course on each day.
- They may have up to 3 races per day, but will normally sail 2.
- Twelve races are scheduled in their series.
Race and Event sponsors
Mainbrace Rum sponsors the Carrick fleet Wednesday Rum Race, and
and Ancasta the Bay fleet Wednesday Champagne Race. Mylor Yacht Harbour
and Windsport International & Coastland sponsor the 3-day series for Sunbeams,
and Shrimper 19s respectively. Hine Downing sponsors the Falmouth Working Boat series.
Cornish Cottage Holidays sponsor the safety RIBS. The FSW online entry system is sponsored by
Jamhill (Flip Flop Shop, Sandal Shop and Slipper Shop).
©Port of Falmouth Sailing Association 2021